The first 100 users to trade $250 or more on any DAI based pair over the next 14 days(11/07/2019 - 25/07/2019 UTC ) will be rewarded with 50 Dai!
1. Users have to create an account and pass the verification process. (If you have already signed up then this step is fulfilled).
2. *Users have to create a DAI wallet on their account. (Learn How).
3. Users have to complete at least $250 USD equivalent of trades on any DAI based pair.
Summary Terms & Conditions
1. The first 100 participants to complete at least $250 USD of trades on any DAI based pair will be rewarded with 50 DAI. The $250 value will be calculated by the USD price at the time of trade execution.
2. The DAI reward will be credited into the eligible user’s account within 14 days from the end of this event (14 days + 25/07/2019).
3. If the user did not create a DAI wallet, the user will not be disqualified but will receive an instruction email from GO.Exchange on how to create the wallet. If the user does not create the wallet within 5 days after the email and before the end of the Promotional Period, the user will then be disqualified.
4. Participants that violate the Terms & Conditions (see the link below for the complete Terms & Conditions), will be disqualified from this campaign.
5. GO.Exchange reserves the right of the final interpretation of the Terms & Conditions and reserves the right to change the promotion without notice.
6. Employees of GO.Exchange and its affiliates are excluded from the Promotion.
Please Read the complete Terms & Conditions below.
If you’ve already completed all of the steps to receive your DAI, feel free to share your referral code with your friends to receive a 20% commission on their trading fees!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
ATTENTION: By entering into this Promotion, you agree to be bound by the Official Terms and Conditions below and represent that you meet all outlined eligibility requirements. All aspects of Promotion are void where prohibited.
Entrants must follow form instructions and complete all necessary tasks in order to be eligible. Eligibility will not be confirmed by Sponsor. All acts must occur within the Promotion Period.
ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE STRICTLY VOLUNTARY. TRANSACTION AMOUNTS WILL NOT AFFECT OUTCOME OF PROMOTION. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Go Exchange LLC and its affiliate Go Exchange Ltd for all non-US participants.
2. ELIGIBILITY: ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL AND NATIONAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS REGARDING THE ELIGIBILITY OF ENTRANTS APPLY. THE PROMOTION IS OPEN TO INDIVIDUAL UNITED STATES CITIZENS AND LAWFUL PERMANENT U.S. RESIDENTS (GREEN CARD HOLDERS) WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF ONE OF THE FIFTY STATES, PUERTO RICO, OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND SUCH PERSONS FROM NATIONS THAT ARE NOT EXCLUDED FROM GO EXCHANGE NOR OTHERWISE PROHIBITED AND ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY AS DETERMINED BY APPLICABLE LAW. DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, ONGOING CONTRACTORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES OF SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS OR THEIR AGENTS, OR THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF EACH, ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROMOTION. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU.
3. DISCLAIMER: Sponsor, along with its, affiliates, directors, members, officers, consultants, professional advisors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
(a) The first 100 Users to trade USD 250 or more on any DAI based pair over the next 14 days(11/07/2019 - 25/07/2019 UTC ) will be rewarded with 50 Dai.
(b) The DAI reward will be credited into the eligible user’s account within 14 days from the end of this event (14 days + 25/07/2019).
(c) Users have to create an account and pass the verification process. (If you have already signed up then this step is fulfilled).
(d) Users have to create a DAI wallet on their account. (Learn How).
(e) If the user did not create a DAI wallet, the user will not be disqualified but will receive an instruction email from GO.Exchange on how to create the wallet. If the user does not create the wallet within 5 days after the email and before the end of the Promotional Period, the user will then be disqualified.
(f) Users have to complete at least $250 USD equivalent of trades on any DAI based pair during the Promotional Period.
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Promotion begins on July 11, 2019 UTC (the “Promotional Period”). All entries must be received within the Promotional Period to be eligible to win the prize.
All federal, state and local and country specific taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Prize is awarded with no warranties of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). The Prize is non-transferrable and may not be substituted for cash or any other Prize, unless, at its discretion, Sponsor deems it appropriate or necessary to substitute the Prize for one of greater or equal value.
1. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Potential winners determined based on a first in time order to satisfy the Guidelines. Sponsor may, at its discretion, conduct an additional background check on each winner. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any potential winner from receiving the Prize based on such background check if Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that awarding the Prize to such potential winner could result in a safety or security risk to any person or persons or could result in the disruption or disturbance of any event associated with the Promotion or Go Exchange. Sponsor will, in its sole discretion, then select an alternate winner at random from the list of eligible potential winners following a background check. Any alternate winner will be notified through their User account.
2. IDENTITY OF ENTRANT. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder on Go Exchange at time of entry. Each potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with sufficient evidence that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the account associated with the winning entry. In the event that an authorized account holder cannot be determined for selected winner, a new entrant will be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
3. GENERAL LIABILITY RELEASE: By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
1. COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS: All Promotion materials are copyrighted works owned by Go Exchange.
2. REQUESTING RULES, NAME OF WINNER, OR DESCRIPTION OF PRIZE: To receive a written copy of the Promotion rules, please send your request to [email protected]
3. INTERPRETATIONS & DISPUTES: Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Terms and Conditions and Sponsor’s interpretation thereof. All interpretations of the Rules and other Promotion materials shall be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding. Any disputes shall be governed by the laws of Malta, and shall be resolved in the courts of Malta, without regard to its or any other jurisdiction’s choice of law provisions.
4. VIOLATION OF RULES & LAW: Entrants who attempt to violate or who violate these Rules will be disqualified. Entrants who tamper with Sponsor’s computer or network systems, or other systems, in an attempt to disrupt the Promotion or increase chances of winning, or violate any law governing this Promotion, will be reported to relevant authorities and disqualified.
5. OTHER CONDITIONS: This Promotion is void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply to this Promotion. If any terms or provisions of the Official Terms and Conditions are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Terms and Conditions at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant’s participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Terms and Conditions, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion.
7. MISCELLANEOUS: Questions about this Promotion may be sent via email to [email protected] with “DAI Promotion” in the subject line.